Friday, December 10, 2010

Everlasting God

Everlasting God, a song written by Brenton Brown and Ken Riley, is straight out of Scripture and completely a promise from God.
Here's what it says...
Isaiah 40:27-31
"Do not think your way has been disregarded by me. Don't think I am unaware of what you're going through. But know this: the Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. He knows everything, everyone inside and out. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord and wait on Him will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."

It seems like I have so many requests, needs, desires that I ask of the Lord. I take heart in this promise from the Lord, that if I wait on him, I will find new strength in who He is.

The Lord is the everlasting God. He reigns FOREVER. He is our hope and strong deliverer.
We will wait upon Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment